Return to the Hudson Valley Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Is this forum still alive?

Posted by anuta 5 ny (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 6, 10 at 15:44

I am living in Orange County NY and would love to find a plant exchange this spring. Does any one know of one? is anyone interested in one? It is sad that the last entry on this forum is almost 2 years old...maybe it's time to reconnect and exchange some plants/seeds. so make your voice be heard if you are in or near orange county...or maybe let everyone know what part of hudson valley you are in.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Is this forum still alive?

I certainly hope this forum is still alive as I just signed up. I'm not too familiar with plant exchanges in Orange county as I reside in Greene. Unfortunately, as I work in the industry, I really don't do the exchanges. Seems like a lot of fun though. Hopefully we will see more action as the season moves along.

o

I'm trying to post a lot and hope it will spark other lurkers to do the same. I know there are a lot of us. :)

ecowise,
I'm also in the trade, and I swap from time to time. Mostly seeds. I know I can't propagate or sell what I swap for, but it's still fun :). We can have fun too, LOL

:)Laura

o

I just joined too trying ot find active sites. Looks like this one has become "stale" too. I've also tried posting on Craigslist, got a lot of interested folks but also a lot of weirdos and spam. As I'm finally settling into a new place and getting acquainted with my new property, I'm ready to trade. I live in Northern Putnam County. Maybe sending this site to folks in my e-mail/address book, that may help get more local interested folks.

o
WANTED; Persons who want to swap plant divisions!!!

• Posted by yd3626 Orange County/Hudson (My Page) on
    Mon, Apr 12, 10 at 13:06

Would love to find persons who want to swap some plant divisions. It would be great to have a plant swap. Please let me know of you are interested.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from New York are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Hudson Valley Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here