I needed them. I really, really did!
OK I wanted them! I really, really did. lol
I bought
baby blue eyes
soy beans
rock soap wort
lupine tutti frutti
from HD and walmart.
I'm also working on another order from Parks.
On another forum some one was so kind to tell everyone the code for no shipping charge ...SAVEGREEN..
Hey it's like they're cheaper. So why not, right?
I think I have a problem.LOL

:)Laura

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I bought more seeds today!

SAVEGREEN just the letters not the dots.

o

LOL! I just got an email from a mail order company telling me they had shipped my seed order...which I do not recall ordering. Hahahah! It's a sickness, right?? I'm going to ignore the free shipping code, even though it was nice of you to share! No. More. Seeds. This. Year!

o

nycynthias,

You're worse than I am.LOL
I kept my new order at $20.00. I'm DONE. I think.
It really is a sickness but there are so many pretty flowers, I just can't help myself.

o

I have a large number of seeds from previous years, so I made myself promise 'No online ordering.' Last year I got so busy I didn't start ANY of the seeds I ordered.

But there are some things I need, which I'm going to pick up at Adam's when I go to check out the L&G Show. (I don't really go for the show. I go for the greenhouse smells and to check out the new products).

My seed needs include: Parsley 'Giant of Italy,' Calendula (I'll decide the variety when I get there, but I love all the 'Flashbacks' and the pink/buff toned ones as well), and papaver somniferum.

o

The free shipping code has expired.

o

Yeah, I know how you feel. When I go to Adams in Newburgh (which is about once every ten days or two weeks) I usually park on the Nissan dealership side. It's a big temptation to walk through that door on the garden center and not be drawn in by the siren song of the seed racks.

I have all my veggie and perennial seed, but I still need annual seeds like cleome, cosmos, etc. Lord please give me the strength to restrain myself!

o

They do call to you. I have to look at them when ever I go to shoprite, and I already have the ones I need, but I still look at them.lol
:) Laura

o

I went to Adam's today, and I only bought the seeds I said I needed in my previous post. As a reward for being so seed-disciplined, I bought myself a bunch of other garden treats. Oops!

Here is a link that might be useful: Hudson Valley Garden Calendar

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hudson Valley Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here