Pics of my garden

Posted by blackcat333 z6 NY (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 10, 05 at 22:50

My garden, a work in progress!

Here is a link that might be useful: My garden

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pics of my garden

Very pretty, cat! I like the overview shot (#23) especially what a nice oasis!

o

Oasis, yes, that is a good name for that photo, I love it too. Blackcat, the photos of your garden are wonderful..thanks for sharing them. It is later in the season now...I am wondering how that same garden looks now...any more pictures? It looks like it is someplace you can enjoy it as you pass it everyday too! : )

o

If you click the link again, you'll see I just started a new album with different views of that bed. Up til now it's really been a holding bed for whatever perennials I buy or start from seed. I also plug in some annuals. Since we've been been agonizing over the renovation of our old house for almost 4 years now, I just needed something to brighten my day every time I pulled into the driveway. Now that we're finally living in our house (but FAR from done!) I can start really thinking about where I want things to go on a permanent basis. I have a lot of work ahead!

o

Very nice! Isn't it amazing how it can start out looking so barren in the spring, then only a short time later be filled so full of lush color? I think it is a very cheerful spot to see as you come and go. It would make me smile ( it did, and that is just with a photo) Thanks for adding new photos...JoAnn

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hudson Valley Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here