Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
valleyrider

Botanical Gardens trip

valleyrider
18 years ago

Just wanted to let everyone know our trip to the Botanical gardens was great! The weather was perfect. The gardens are lovey, peaceful, and eye soothing. I enjoyed the most the tropical rain forest in side the Conservatory. The Cactus garden was also amazing. Lets not forget the ponds filled with fish, Water Lilies and Lotus Flowers..very colorful!! We took pictures of just about evey plant and flower that was blooming. Also butterfies, dragon flies, moss coverd rocks, ferns, and waterfalls. The gift shop was expensive,, a clay pot that I could get in Walmart for $8.00 was $48.00!! I was shocked by that one..I did find a few goodies though. We did not get to see everything,, just cannot in one day and enjoy yourself.. we will be going back next year, but in the spring. The spring flowers must be a sight to see too. My sister decided to drive. She did not want to go by train,, it would have taken us an extra hour to get there. It took us an hour and 15 min. by car, that is not bad. If any of you gardeners out there were ever think about going,, please do. You will enjoy it, it is worth the trip how ever you get there..

Comments (3)

Sponsored