Return to the Hudson Valley Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
PYO apples

Posted by oldroser z5 (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 19, 06 at 9:14

Fix Bros north of Germantown says they will open to pick your own this Friday. Honey Crisp available at the market already picked - the rest are 60 cents a pound.
The last time I picked up there, they had semi-dwarf trees in rows of different varieties - easy to fill a basket just walking along.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: PYO apples

I picked 15 pounds of Macouns and Golden Delicious and then got two additional sacks of Honey Crisps. A beautiful day for the excursion and, of course, they don't weigh you going in and coming out.
They also have pumpkins for sale or pick your own, pears, cider, pear cider....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hudson Valley Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here