Return to the Hummingbird Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Peach salvia seeds

Posted by jardines1 z9CA (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 21, 05 at 11:58

I have collected some peach salvia seeds from my plant for anyone who is interested in growing it. This is the first time I have done this (collect and dry seeds)...hope I'm doing it correctly.

It is a peachy-pink color and the hummers go after it like crazy. Sorry, I don't have the name of the salvia.

I have enough seeds for a couple of takers. I just need a SASBE and I'll send you enough seeds to get started.

Anbody interested?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Peach salvia seeds

I would love some of your seeds? Salvias are annuals right? Shoot me and e-mail!

o

I'd love to have some of your peach salvia seeds...
Thanks for your kind offer, email me your address & I'll put the sasbe in the mail right away.

o

Hi!

I would love some of your peach salvia seeds! I'm working like crazy to create a hummingbird garden with a nice variety of plant material.

I purchased some seeds for Salvia coccinea 'Lady in Red' ... the seed count is rather small, but I'd be happy to trade a few of them if you're interested. Otherwise, I'm happy to go the SASE route if you can share with me.

Many thanks,

Patrick

o

Oh yes PLEASE!!!!! Let me know if you have any extra. Have been "hummer" gardening for the last 5 years, and am looking for some unusual plants. I'm in zone 5 but lift and store the tubers for spring. E-mail me and I'll zip a sasbe in the mail to you! Thanks

o

All tapped out for now.

Thanks for all the interest!

o

If you collect some more, could you spare me some?
Thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Hummingbird Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here