Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
disneynut1977

HAVE: 2 new style Jewelbox Hummzinger window feeder's, used once

I bought 2 of the new style that just came out by Hummzinger. I have used both feeders once, they were up for about a week. I quickly realized I did not care for window feeders and switched to my mini Hummzinger's. There is nothing wrong with them (nothings broken), I just personally don't care for the window mount feeder's. Might be my cat's that sit at the windows and pounce at anything that moves.

In return I am looking for a couple well rooted cuttings of Coral Honeysuckle, Goldflame Honeysuckle and such per feeder. If you do have cuttings from your own plant, I would like to see a picture of it. These feeder's cost me almost $25 each, I don't want to get a cheap invasive honeysuckle in trade, if you know what I mean. Also if you are newer to GW, I might hold off on trading these. No offense, I just don't want to take a chance on these.

I'll take some photo's of the actual feeder's tomorrow in the daylight, so you know what you would be getting in the trade.

I'll pay for shipping the feeder's to you and would expect the postage for what your sending me to be taken care of by you. UNITED STATES TRADES ONLY!!!

I might consider a trade of other plants, depending on what they are. No seed trades though, these feeder's cost me too much.

Any ?'s, please ask.

Melissa1977

Sponsored
More Discussions