Return to the Hummingbird Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My First This Year

Posted by janniel seGA (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 17, 07 at 8:11

Late yesterday, out of the blue, I had my first hummer. My azaleas are in full bloom all around the feeder and my little friend dropped by. Wish I had my camera ready then.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My First This Year

janniel
Congratulations...the first of many I am sure.

Penny

o

Congratulations! Are you the owner of the March 16th dot on the hummingbirds.net first arrival map?

I am gazing out the window at a blue sky full of puffy clouds, and 4 inches of fresh snow on the ground. It will be awhile before this garden is ready for hummingbirds. The daffodils are 1/2 up, the wood hyacinths are just beginning to poke through, and only the early crocuses and snowdrops are blooming.

It will be at least another month for us.

o

Thank you. Gives you a warm feeling to first look at them. I'm sure you will see them soon. Yes I did report on the hummingbirds. net site. I keep up with their migration so I will know when to put my feeders out.

o

I just saw my first hummer of the year, today. I am in south Ga. also.

o

ronm80

Congratulations! We will have more when the coral honeysuckle blooms. Mine has not bloomed yet.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hummingbird Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here