Return to the Hummingbird Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Remembering a Hummingbird lover

Posted by jobird z6 Ky (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 19, 07 at 9:28

If it weren't for Jo's love of Nature (flowers, birds and Hummingbirds), I never would have gotten interested myself.

A few years ago we over-Wintered a female Rufous,and that lead me to this forum. A couple years ago I helped start another Hummingbird forum,so I haven't posted much here since.

However,I wanted to share this small tribute to my Hummingbird lover.

Here is a link that might be useful: Remembering a Hummingbird lover

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Remembering a Hummingbird lover

Jobird thank you for sharing your beautiful tribute to your hummingbird lover.

o

Has this been posted on the other forum Or did I miss it somehow. I know I won't be able to watch it again but I am sure everyone will want to share it with you. That was an awsome tribute.

Pen

o

Hi Penny and Janniel,

Thank You!

Yes, it is in the thread "Wishing," near the bottom.

o
I must have messed up somehow

I didn't see the pictures when I used the link but I did hear the song.

o
Nevermind,

I did miss the other link further down. I thought it was the same link as the first one.

o

Fabulous Jobird.

o

Jobird,
that was so lovely and so very touching. Thank you for sharing that with all of us. I am so very sorry for your loss.

Michelle

o

I didn't know Jo, but she must have been a beautiful person to inspire such a tribute. Her life was much too short. Thank you for putting the pictures and beautiful music together and sharing it with all of us.

o

Ty for letting me see how sweet and loning she was. She will be nissed I'm sure. Very Nice

o

Your beautiful memorial will probably reach, and profoundly touch, more people than will reply here. God bless you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hummingbird Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here