Return to the Hummingbird Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Muphasta Web Cam is AMAZING!!! One egg hatched!

Posted by eigdeh z6 NJ (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 20, 10 at 10:55

Muphasta's post here on the forum -

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/hummingbird/msg041200565948.html?5

Has to be the most significant post on this forum, ever!

If you have not checked out his web cam do so now. One egg hatched and the other will soon. We are all in for a real treat, a once in a lifetime experience.

I am surprised that his thread has not generated pages of replies, is this site dead? It should be jumping this time of year. :c(

Here is a link that might be useful: Direct link to Muphasta's broadcast

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Muphasta Web Cam is AMAZING!!! One egg hatched!

Thank you very much! I appreciate your post. I just wish I was home to hit the record button! I knew I should have come to work late this morning!

Oh well. I hope she'll be back next year and I can do even better!

I'll save some $$$ up and get a wireless webcam that has night vision or whatever it is called, upgrade my computer so I don't have to wait until after dark (when I shut the camera off) to do email/web surfing, and be able to record segments.

Thanks again, I really appreciate your post!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hummingbird Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here