Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
barbzeee

Was a run way at my feeder this morning :)

barbzeee
15 years ago

I have to tell ya.. This morning being it has been rather chilly and I put a fresh new feeder fill up .. it was like I was at the airport... I had 12..yes, 12 waiting in line for a fill up... I had to laugh..even Napolian was being patient...hahahaha... but honestly..it looked like a run way... here they come...fill up and take off...too funny..now if I only had my camera...a video would have been really awesome...

So at my house from 7:15am till 7:45am..we were busy.. me sitting in my chair with my coffee...my dogs pacing..waiting for their breakfast..and those flying young men with their wings flapping...or should I say buzzing...LOL Doesn't get any better..wait..yeah it could if they would all get along...and feed at the same time..but hey, the world can't so why should the birds..LOL..dang it !

Hope you all have a fantastic day...

God Bless

BarbZeee

ON a buzzzzzzzzz

Comments (2)

• freddhead
    15 years ago

BarbZ...now you'd better get good with a camera...they're on the way up north. Waiting patiently in PA, feeders at the ready. Take pix.

• barbzeee
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Freddhead, I have to tell ya.. I'll give it my best shot as soon as I get a "New" Camera...my one I have now is one with a floppy disc...it did it's thing when it was in style..just like me LOL...but now..well, hopefully I can get a group shot..:)..
    By the way, I'll be leaving Florida ia couple of weeks and heading back home to Pa..and yeppers I picked me up a feeder for "Home" ..now you say, "they'll be coming in for a landing soon"... can't wait...aaaaaah maybe a good sugar sale too..LOL...

Ya know I thought the critters had me trained but these hummers do too...Ya gotta work for something good, right ??? hahaha..

God Bless
    BarbZeee....taking orders :)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!
More Discussions