Return to the Hummingbird Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hummers arrived tonight!!

Posted by alii 5 SW Lower Michigan (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 23, 08 at 20:31

WOW soo excited! Now im glued to the lawnchair!! lol
Only saw one but theres got to be more right?? :) Cant wait to
get home from work tommorow to watch! :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hummers arrived tonight!!

That's great news, alii!! You'll have several months to enjoy them.

o

Alii.....Im north of Muskegon.....my feeders have been out for a week or two ready for the hungry little travelers to arrive! Should be any day now!

o

Well I know they must be on their way.......I'am near Greenville and none yet............boo...hoo...I had my first one last year on Apr 29th

o

Kalamazoo county- no visitors yet, but everything is ready for them, except the pots of annuals they sip on. Perhaps some snow come Monday, so maybe they are being cautious, as I am in hauling plants home for them.

o

Congrats!! alii. You are lucky to them up north already , none here as of yet.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hummingbird Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here