Return to the Hummingbird Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Good news for all

Posted by hummersteve Indy (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 11, 07 at 23:27

This should bring a smile to all concerned. Huge numbers of incoming rubythroats have been sighted along the southern coastline. So by this info , the many reports so far are just like an advance scouting party,,,,smile.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Good news for all

This is part of the Journey North website and confirms what hummersteve is talking about. It's a week by week analysis of current weather and how it is expected to affect migration patterns around the country.

Here is a link that might be useful: Journey north--weather and migration patterns

o
RE: Good news for all

Kristin

Thanks for the new link and report. I read the entire report of which I have already heard about but not read. And speaking of weather, last evening we had quite a conglomuration here, first it rained hard all day, then violent winds and tornadoes of which some had briefly touchdown. Then last night and this morning very strong winds prevailed in my area, Im talkings 50-60mph gusts in a continueing manner. The past 24hrs has been a very unstable weather pattern to say the least. Im ready for something better. No wonder Ive seen no hummers here.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hummingbird Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here