Return to the Hummingbird Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dead tree and tea for two plus vid!!

Posted by hummersteve Indy (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 26, 08 at 11:54

I have been having sporadic visits, but in the evening I have two or three males that come in to feed and do what they do, but last night they came really late almost dark. Dont know why I dont usually see them thru the day, anyway heres a couple shots.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is a link that might be useful: hungry female

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dead tree and tea for two plus vid!!

The hummingbird video is great and that turtle - it's huge! Alligator snapping turtle?

o
RE: Dead tree and tea for two plus vid!!

I looked it up and it appears the turtle is a common snapping turtle , the aligator turtle is different. Any way I guess he finally made out of the flood water and across the field and was about to come into my yard. We took him right back to where he came from and he was none too happy.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hummingbird Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here