Return to the Hummingbird Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Want some great new feeders???

Posted by donnalovesblue (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 13, 08 at 14:30

Some of you may remember my post about our hummer decline and a conversation with Bob Sargent, who with his wife, founded the Hummer/Bird Study Group...anyway, Bob mailed me some information and I had totally forgotten that they stock lots of feeders, feeder parts, etc...

Bob's very favorite is the new Dr. JB's clean feeder, 16 oz. wide-mouth jar, plus a two piece bottom that snaps apart for easy cleaning...of course they have many more feeders available as well...

Too, while they love the beautiful hummer friendly gardens, Bob says there is nothing like having lots of feeders!!!!

In case you are interested, go to hummingbirdsplus.org and click on the catalog page. I can't wait to get mine!

Donna

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Want some great new feeders???

• Posted by zzyzx z9/ss21 So Cal (My Page) on
    Fri, Jul 18, 08 at 23:53

I think the saucer feeder design, such as Aspects Humzinger, is superior to the gravity bottle type such as Dr. BJs. I hope you don't run into wasp/bee problems with your choice of hummingbird feeder.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hummingbird Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here