Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
donnalovesblue

What about the other HB forum?

donnalovesblue
15 years ago

While reading a post and reponses, I just learned about the other HB forum..gosh, where have I been all this time!!! I'd like to join, so I was wondering if I could or should use the same screen name? What's the difference between "here and there"?

Didn't know my computer world was so small, so I'd like to expand my Hummer horizons!

Donna

Comments (11)

• hummersteve
    15 years ago

Donna--- Come on over and you will see what all the fuss is about. They will be glad to have you and we always gaining new members. You can use this name or whatever is not being used. over there you will find me as " Indy Steve" and there is only one Penny over there. Much bigger world over there, so join the fun.

• donnalovesblue
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thank you Indy Steve...I'll join you folks next door tomorrow!

• trailerparkbirds
    15 years ago

Ok I don't lurk on this forum to much, but where is the other HB forum. Do you have to have a secret hand signal to find out where it is.
    Keith

• hummersteve
    15 years ago

No Keith it is no big secret. It is actually linked with network54. I will leave a direct link for you to check it out.

Here is a link that might be useful: hummingbird forum

• hummersteve
    15 years ago

Donna and Keith and anyone else.

One other point of information that you might not find out right away. If you left click on picture of the day it will take you to the post that created it. There is a new pic of the day , each day and usually changes around 11:00pm each day. The site owner tries to get everyone in on pic of the day , so post a pic often, you never know. There are many other things that you can do, such as posting a video clip within the body of your post, which you cant do at garden web. One of the nice things to do is the running temp that can list on your signature. You will learn how to do these and more over there. The moderators will help guide you thru the process.

• mimidi
    15 years ago

Donna and Keith looking forward to seeing you on the "other" Hummingbird Forum.

I use my same user name. I very seldom come over here to visit.

While the Rubies are gone we discuss plants, exchange idea, plants and seeds. We love to share. Usually you just have to let someone know you would like a certain plant or some seeds and you will get an e-mail asking you mailing address so they can send you what you need. I have been blessed with several new hummingbird plants and I also send plants to others.

• bdriver71
    15 years ago

May get in trouble here. I joined both forums. This forum is much more friendly to people like me who check in here and there. The "other" forum is much closer. Seems to be more friendly to every day visitors.

• costaricafinca
    15 years ago

I belong to both, as well! Plus, I use the same 'sign in' name so there is no need to feel you must visit with a paper bag over your head!

• ms.toadlilly
    15 years ago

Hi you guys!
    I love hummingbirds too! and I would like to join your forum.

• hummersteve
    15 years ago

ms.toadlilly---- If you want to check it out if you havent already I will leave a link here. You can look at the posts and see what its all about. For any info you can email Bobky the owner or Penny a moderator. I think you can email them without being a member, just click on their name for any help. When new members arrive Bob is usually quick to offer guidence.

Here is a link that might be useful: nework 54

• wardda
    15 years ago

Yes, guys please, bring over some of your hummingbird gardening talk. It has run down over there, probably because the oldest members get tied of having the same conversation all the time. There are a number of very experienced gardeners over there, it is just a question of drawing them out with a question.

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz
More Discussions