Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dominidan

hummingbird oil painting

dominidan
15 years ago

I just finished an oil painting for my son and family, for Christmas, of a male hummingbird and wanted to share it with all you hummingbird lovers. Maureen1 on webshots took the actual pic of the hummer and I placed it among the daylilies. The canvas measures 18-24, and took about two months to finish. The blue clematis is actually purple. So much for printers, lol. May have to copy and paste. I don't know if this will pop right up or or you have to click on the oil painting album. Hope you like it.

dan

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2032187200102707149SotHRd?vhost=good-times

Comments (7)

• christie_sw_mo
    15 years ago

Wow Dan! That's beautiful! Your link worked fine. I clicked on the + sign to enlarge it. Your quite talented and I'm sure your son will treasure it forever.
    I think if I put the same address in the box below, people can just click to see it instead of doing a copy and paste.

Here is a link that might be useful: Dan's hummingbird painting

• dominidan
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks christie. Glad you like it, and thanks for the link. I have to figure out how to do that.

• christie_sw_mo
    15 years ago

I just put the same address that you posted in the box next to the words "Optional Link URL" and the description in the box below it. But when you're starting a NEW post, that box isn't there until you preview your message so it's a little confusing.

• zebz
    15 years ago

Beautiful.

• dominidan
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks christie and thanks zebz. I hope I can remember how to do that next time.

• bdriver71
    15 years ago

Dan, the painting is beautiful! You are very talented. I would be proud to have that painting hanging in our home. Such a great gift. I'm sure your son will love it. Thanks for sharing.

• dominidan
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks so much, bdriver. I knew true humminbird lovers would like it.

Sponsored
M&Z Home Services LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Established Home Remodeling Expert Since 2012
More Discussions