Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sambal_gw

F2 Heuchera seeds available

sambal
16 years ago

Good Afternoon! Last year I grew a number of heuchera seedlings from a commercial seed packet. One of the progeny(that we refer to as Mikey) showed alot of good traits. He was at the front of the partly sunny garden and drew attention from many friends and neighbors. Unfortunatly, we've had a septic tank problem and that whole area was 'trashed'. I was able to transplant Mikey to a container and he is doing well. I.ve been told that his progeny (third generation), will probably produce a high percentage of unremarkable babies,but a few may be even better. So heres the deal...I am 61 and in my third year of remission from cancer. Although I expect to be around for a good long time, you never know. So, I would like to offer all of you hybridizers who are interested in heucheras, some of Mikey's seeds. All I ask is that in your notes, your refer to them as Mikey's seedlings. And, if you get a good one, perhaps you would be kind enough to send me a photo. Of course you don't have to do that, and over time should you wish to patent one of his offspring thats fine. I just want to keep track. I just don't have the room to try and start a flat full of seed, let alone seedlings. My email address is msturtlesoup@aol.com. Thank you for your time. Sam

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor