Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
melaroma

Need replacement for my BB, ideas?

melaroma
10 years ago

I have a BB that has not been performing well for the last three or four years that I am finally going to replace. I have two long beds at the front of the house with an Annabell at the end side of one and a little lime at the inside next to the steps. The other bed has a c. piilu next to the stairs and the BB close by with the bed ending with a Lime Light. The idea was to have a white flowering plant close by to either side of the steps and to end both beds also with white flowering plants.

I am wanting another white flowering hydrangea but even though my other ES are super bloomers I am hesitant to buy another BB. I have never tried the Forever and Ever series so I am also hesitant to try them.

I also want a hydrangea that will bloom at the same time as my ES and Annabell so limelight and little lime wont work.

This being said I am considering the following:
- Another Blushing Bride
- Forever and Ever Peace
- Forever and Ever White Out
- Bobo (I hear that it blooms early but I'm not sure that it is too big)

I would like to hear other suggestions if there are any other white flowering hydrangeas that I have overlooked. Also, if you have had one or more of these what was your experience with them?

Thanks! Here are some pictures of the bed. The BB is next to the boxwood in front of the bathroom window (right next to the hose) and close to the Piilu clematis by the stairs.

Comments (2)