Return to the Hydrangea Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Annabelle Hydrangea Stunted Growth - others are fine?

Posted by annabelle2010 5 (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 7, 10 at 9:07

I have 5 Annabelle Hydrangeas and one is like the ugly ducking with extremely weakgrowth this year. They are all in the same spot and get same water/sun and the other 4 look good. This is 4th year and they were all fine last year. Can anyone tell me what this could be? It might get a bit more water than the others since it's in a lower spot. I have a photo of it I can show but can't figure out how to add it to this site?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Annabelle Hydrangea Stunted Growth - others are fine?

Hello, annabelle2010. You have five hydrangeas in one pot? Wow! How big of pot is this one? You said that the ugly ducking is in a lower spot; is the water collecting around this hydrangea when you water? How long have they been in this pot? How big are the shrubs now?

o
RE: Annabelle Hydrangea Stunted Growth - others are fine?

To post pictures, you need to open a free account at photobucket.com. Follow the fairly easy directions on how to upload your pics to photobucket. Then right-click/copy the HTML CODE listed beneath the pic (make sure you copy the HTML code; the others won't work). Come over here to the Hydrangea Forum and in the message box, right-click/paste the HTML CODE in the message box. (You can type before and after the HTML CODE, if you want.) Click on "PREVIEW" and you will see your picture when the preview page appears. If everything is as you want it, click on "SUBMIT"--and it will be posted.

Kate

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hydrangea Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here