Return to the Hydrangea Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Offering 3-4 ft Pee gee Hydrg for trade

Posted by tammyinwv z6/WV (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 2, 09 at 9:59

I had started some cuttings of these a few yrs ago, then pretty much forgot about them. I started working on cleaning up this bed, and just dug 4 very nice Pee Gee Hydrangeas that are about 3-4 ft tall, with very nice rootballs. If I dont get them traded I will probably offer them on Ebay. They are going to take a large package, I will have to prune somewhat. I would like to do this quickly as I dont want to replant if I can keep from it.
Here is what I am interested in:
Heuchera's:
Amber Waves
Georgia Peach
Tiramisu
Sunspot
Lime Ricky
Amethyst Mist
Sweet tea
Southern Comfort
Stoplight
Snow Angel
Christa
Red japanese Maple
Brugmansia Isabella, Super Nova,Frost Pink,Something
bright yellow with huge blooms and scent
Fuschia's
I do want heuchera's in any trade, I have been drooling over these.
Tammy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Offering 3-4 ft Pee gee Hydrg for trade

HAVE OTHER HYD, COULD TRADE YOU HAVE A TWO QUART HEUCHERA ALSO.HAVE A ROTED FIG SMALL BROWN TURKEY eMAIL NME IF INTRESTED HIGHTIDER

o
RE: Offering 3-4 ft Pee gee Hydrg for trade

I am sorry, I got rid of all these large hydrangea locally. I do have several cuttings that I am in the process of rooting right now. Maybe later, for a smaller one.Thanks for the offer tho.
Tammy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hydrangea Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here