Return to the Hydrangea Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Incrediball at wallyworld

Posted by madeyna 7/8 (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 21, 13 at 14:37

I have wanted Increball for a few years but my nurserys have never carried it and i didn,t want to mail order a twig. Imagine my suprise when I found one at walmart yesterday. So heads up to anyone looking for one.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Incrediball at wallyworld

Hydrangeas are getting discounted at Wallywqrld and Calloway's over here. Saw some 30% prices at Calloways, including standard Limelights (unusual to see here)..

o

Incrediball also popped up at Lowe's this year. A one-gallon starter of any H. arborescens should take right off within a year or two if planted in good organic matter. So don't let the scraggly ones off the truck intimidate you...

o

Time to hurry. I noticed an unusually large number of Together & Ever Hydrangeas at Wallyworld (more than in previous years). I also saw some PW Hydrangeas at Calloways a few weeks ago but few ones left today.

o

Yes Lowes is the best big box store to purchase shrubs, including hydrangeas within the past week I've purchased 9 hydrangeas: Annabelles, limelights and incrediball. I only look for the neglected ones and Lowes is always will to reduce the price to basically nothing...Home depot always send theirs back to grower but Lowes will reduce to sell item.. I've.included some of my receipts, happy shopping!

o

Here's another receipt

o

My most " expensive" one ;-)

o

Here are the price tags, so clearly you can see, Lowes is wonderful on your wallet!

o

I got two 5 gallon Pinky Winky for $15 each from Lowes. I'm pretty sure they mispriced them. Since I can only fit 2 plants at a time in my sedan, I went back the next day and they were gone. I was depressed for weeks, until I visited the local greenhouse and they were selling some of their 5gal incrediballs (all ready cut back) for $5 each.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hydrangea Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here