Return to the Hydrangea Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Incredibelle

Posted by eager.to.learn 6 (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 9, 10 at 21:07

I had read lots of info last fall about the Incredibelle to be released Spring 2010 but I have been unable to lfind any locally or online. Anybody know where I can find one or if they were indeed released as planned?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Incredibelle

Not sure if you're looking for 'Invincibelle Spirit' or 'Incrediball'. The first is essentially a pink Annabelle, the second is touted as a hardier Annabelle with larger flowerheads. Good news is they have both been released! Bad news is they can be tricky to find; not sure what to tell you on that front, but I bet others will come up with some suggestions here on the forum. Good luck!

o

Lots of growers are growing Invincibelle Spirit, but only a few that I know of are even considering growing Incrediball.

o

Both are being distributed widely under the "Proven Winners" brand (sold in white plastic pots with black lettering--a big "PW" with a green leaf). The "locator" page at www.provenwinners.com doesn't seem to be working. You might consider giving "Proven Winners" a call to see if they can tell you if any retailers in your area are carrying these hydrangeas. Here is some contact info from their website:

Proven Winners
111 E. Elm Street Suite D
Sycamore, IL 60178
P: 877-865-5818
F: 815-895-1873
email: sandy@provenwinners.com

o

RE: Invincibelle . . . I purchased one w/o blooms, but before I bought a 2nd, I saw on this forum that the pink is a very dusty pink. I then saw one at Home Depot, and it did indeed have dusty pink blooms.

Does anyone know if the bloom color improves with age?

o

Thanks for the responses everyone. I am looking for the Incredibelle Spirit (the pink). I will followup with Proven Winners to see where I can get one!

o

You're looking for Invincibelle, then . . .it's named after all the "invincible" spirits in the fight against breast cancer.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hydrangea Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here