Return to the Hydrangea Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My ES Hydrangea Hedge

Posted by lsimms 6a-6bMA (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 15, 12 at 0:33

For some reason, my image isn't posting, but the link works. It's a pretty spectacular sight. Totally no fuss. Barely water it. It's got all the right conditions, morning sun, afternoon shade. And, wow.

Hydrangea Hedge

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My ES Hydrangea Hedge

Beautiful! You're right, they need the right conditions to flourish, and you must be providing it, because they hardly ever look this good. Thanks for sharing.

o

Wow... absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

o

Amazing!

Ok, I need details. How many and what type of ES? When did you plant them?

o

You should submit the photo to ES.. They might give you a prize of some kind!

o

You should submit the photo to ES.. They might give you a prize of some kind!

o

If you've been a hydrangea forum follower for a few years...I'm the ES cheerleader. Bot them the first year, wiped out all the Eastern MA supply in the first year because of its promise. And I did talk to the original growers long before I got 'em. Talk about a motivated buyer.

It's done exactly what I wanted. Non-stop blooms from May to November. Don't hafta worry about winter bud-freeze. I can prune it down to nothing and I'll have a beautiful hedge the next year.

As I said, I rarely water it. For me, it's the perfect plant.

I might have 30 plants now and my lot is hydrangea-stuffed, lol. OH, and I've moved these plants multiple times, I mean multiple. Just iron-hardy.

And my house is now know as the Hydrangea House.

Thanks to all.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hydrangea Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here