Return to the Hydrangea Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where's yellowgirl?

Posted by georgia-rose Z7/8 (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 26, 08 at 5:37

yellowgirl__
If you're lurking, please login and let us know if everything's OK.
Anyone know why she hasn't posted here in quite awhile?
I don't read every string, but she usually chimes in with good advice for many problems. I maintain a garden in Zone 9, same as Orlando, and am always interested in how she solves her problems there.
Hope nothing serious has happened to her.
She doesn't have an email link on her Member page, so could'nt contact her by that method.
If anyone has any information, would you share? Please?
Concerned GA Member!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where's yellowgirl?

Good Morning!
I too've been wondering, even if in a colder zone. Since first finding this very helpful, kind & friendly forum, I've read & learned (& still) from all your H wisdoms, tips & experiences!!!
'also miss Silvergold, Chelone & Hay!

o

Just my two cents worth. I have my sleeping hours screwed up this weekend so I went looking around by doing searches.

Typing "yellowgirl 08" was the closest I could come up with in order to bypass very old posts. I searched on all forums just in case she has been busy elsewhere.

The last posts were in May and perhaps there was one in early June. Has she mentioned to anyone plans to go to N. J., Europe or China? I think she once said something about being from NJ so maybe she has family there but no Internet?

yellowgirl? hello?

o

Bump.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hydrangea Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here