Return to the Hydrangea Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What Type of Hydrangea

Posted by msalcido 7/8 (Dallas/Ft.Worth (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 28, 10 at 11:59

Is this? I purchased at the Home Depot; however it has a very generic tag and no "name". The leaves are very "furry" to the touch.

Photobucket

Photobucket

If anyone can identify it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What Type of Hydrangea

Many hydrangea leaves have this furry feeling, for example, asperas and serratas so it may be easier to post the question once the shrub has bloomed. Post pictures in Spring to see if someone can help. HD and Lowes tend to stick with macrophyllas over here but have had some serratas like Woodlanders for sale before.

o
RE: What Type of Hydrangea

• Posted by msalcido 7/8 (Dallas/Ft.Worth (My Page) on
    Tue, Aug 31, 10 at 6:55

Thanks Luis. I figured I'd have to wait. Just wasn't sure if maybe anyone here had the same kind and bought it while in bloom.

Guess I'll just be surprised in Spring! : )

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hydrangea Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here