Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
madeyna

clearance hydrangeas

madeyna
13 years ago

I bought 4 endless summer hydrangeas for $1 each at Lowes yesterday. They are always marked wrong at our Lowes so I won,t know what I got for sure until they bloom . All four are suppost to be peppermint but the only one with a bloom is solid white.

Comments (5)

• msalcido
    13 years ago

WOW - that's a great deal. I had no idea Lowes carried ES. I'm also in zone 7/8. Which Lowes did you go to? I may have to go this evening. : )

• Lilyfinch z9a Murrieta Ca
    13 years ago

Could they be the forever and ever kind? I have a lacecap forever and ever i got at lowes that i enjoy very much. Sometimes i think lowes could do a better job at keeping their plants alive, (my local one) but their loss is my gain with that clearance rack!

• madeyna
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Oh crud ! I wrote the wrong name, they are all Forever and ever. I was at the Lowes in washington. They are a little ruff looking but I shouldn,t have any trouble rehabing them.

• drich30099
    13 years ago

Great deal! I love good deals, and I love Lowe's clearance rack! I bought 3 All Summer Beauty 's today at Menards for twenty bucks, but they're in probably 3 gallon containers, I bought 3 Forever and Ever Togethers for eight dollars apiece at our local grocery/garden center, Meijers. Our local nursery has them blooming for sixty-five bucks! I was sooo tempted! Now how to arrange them and plant them, together or separately?!!
    \

• madeyna
    Original Author
    13 years ago

It sounds like you are like me;) cann,t resist the temptaton of a clearance rack but then have to figure out what to do with all the goodies once they are home.