Return to the Hydrangea Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Question about posting picture

Posted by monroehydrangea (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 16, 10 at 15:09

Hi, i have so many question about hydrangeas and I neeed help identifying them. However, I need to know how to post the pictures here first. can anybody please tell me how?
Thank you

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Question about posting picture

Hi, Depends where you have your pictures stored, I use Picasa if you do also I might be able to help you, if you use Photobucket, maybe someone else can.

Donna

o

Donna,I just downloaded the picasa. Can you please assisted me to the steps of posting my picture here? :)
Thank you

o

Hi Monroehydrangea,

Here goes!!

First your photos must be in an album, the ones you wish to post anyway..........go to the specific album and bring up the picture you wish to post........on the right side of the page see the words "Linc to photo"...........click that......go to "select size" (choose your size, I use large).............then click on "embed image" just above the size option...........click on "embed image" to turn it blue.......right click on "embed image" to copy............go back to the message you were writing.......and in the body of the message right click to paste.

Now, when you look at the message you should see many 4-6 lines of gobbledygook and then you preview the message and if it was done correctly, when you see the actual preview it should show the picture instead of the gobbledygook.

If it doesn't work the first time, keep trying until you see the picture in the preview. Hopefully, you're smarter than I was, it took me quite some time to get it correct!!

Usually I click down 2 lines from the last sentence I have written in the message box and then paste and if you want to write more after the picture, click down a line or 2 again and continue to write. If you don't sometimes the picture can cover up some of your writing.

They have a practice forum for posting picture somewhere, on this forum, I used it many months ago, you can practice there without making a fool of yourself, and there are usually a few people who lurk around the practice forum that will try to help you if you goof...........

Good Luck and if you have any more questions I'll try to answer tomorrow, I'm going to bed..........

Donna

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hydrangea Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here