Return to the Hydrangea Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Little Lamb after taming ...

Posted by ditas z4-5 Iowa (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 31, 13 at 22:14

Planted in 2005 a wonder of a Hydrangea until he grew up & Little Lambs turned to huge Rams & gave me such a head ache!

I've posted my problems w/ him in the past w/ photos. I'm posting some of them once more along w/ the current ones to show his improvements after taming efforts!

FWIW ~ attention Luis!

Here is a link that might be useful: My Little Lamb this season.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Little Lamb after taming ...

Picasa is saying "sorry that page wasn't found"

o

• Posted by ditas z4-5 Iowa (My Page) on
    Sun, Sep 1, 13 at 10:11

I'm sorry ~ I clicked on the link & I was able to load the pics. It was throught Picasa I used to share albums here. I'll inquire why others could no longer & see what they can do!

Thank you for letting me know!

o

I could not see the picture either but the problem makes you wonder if it was mislabeled. Similar to getting an innocent looking puppy only to find that the breed is an Irish Wolfhound!

If you have trouble with the pictures, please share some of the things that you did to "tame" it anyways! Is it trying to compete with your Tardivas in height/width?!?!? Hee hee hee! Luis

This post was edited by luis_pr on Sun, Sep 1, 13 at 12:15

o

• Posted by ditas Z4-5 Iowa (My Page) on
    Mon, Sep 2, 13 at 9:47

I think I figured what the problem is ~ VISIBLITY ~ I forgot to open to public viewing!

Here's the link once more. I hope it works now!

TIA for you patience!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Little Lamb in 2013

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hydrangea Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here