Return to the Hydrangea Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for free Hygrangia Plantings.

Posted by norwayblonde1 8 (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 16, 09 at 13:15

I am unable to work and therefore have no money for landscaping. I am looking for free Hygrangia plantings for my yard. Would dearly appreciate it. Thank you and God bless!

Tammy Gaede
309 Belle Grove Blvd.
Lafayette, LA 70503-6622 USA

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for free Hygrangia Plantings.

• Posted by brandon7 6b (like 7b now) TN (My Page) on
    Wed, Sep 16, 09 at 16:07

Tammy,

Looks like you have hit multiple forums with multiple requests for all kinds of free plants!

Sorry for the bad news, but it is actually against Gardenweb Terms of Service to make such a request. If you have something to trade, check out the Plant Exchange Forum. If you don't have something to trade, you can look for free offers but should not be asking for them on this website.

o

And it is extremely dangerous to publish your actual address (or any kind of personal information, for that matter) on any kind of Internet site. It is actions like this that can lead to identity theft. Or worse!

o

He/she/it all over the GW with all kind of requests.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hydrangea Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here