Return to the Hydrangea Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
anyone have pics of fe white out this time of year?

Posted by madeyna 7/8 (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 2, 14 at 13:38

Mine got weed eated to the ground and I don,t remember the color changes it goes threw as it ages. Does anyone have any pics of the bush and or flower as it goes threw its seasonal changes?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: anyone have pics of fe white out this time of year?

It should turn a "blush-ish rose pink" color (I don't know what to call the color). I do not have one but saw one at a plant nursery in mid-to-late summer. At the time, I decided not to purchase but should have. It is a nice white rebloomer.

o
RE: anyone have pics of fe white out this time of year?

Mine were only potted. They faded to grayish white with red speckles. Since, the ones out front have suffered from mold/fungus issues with the leaves turning all sorts of red and brown. Small green offshoots have formed below the spent bloom cuts I made but they won't have enough time to make new flowers this year.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hydrangea Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here