Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sandyl121261

Help Need ID please

sandyl
10 years ago

This first picture is of a pink Hydrangeas that I received as a gift several years ago and it bloomed while in a pot for two years and spring of 2012 I put it out in the ground and it hasn't bloomed since. The plant is very healthy and has been green all summer.It receives morning sun and very early afternoon sun for a very short time.I believe that isn't the problem. I didn't trim it until early May after the new green was out and I then only cut off what stems that didn't have any new green on it and didn't appear as if they where live stems. There was very few that I had to trim. Any guesses on what the name of this plant might be? It was purchased from a flower shop that I do know and had five or more large pink blooms when I received it in 2010.
The second pictures is of a blue Hyg that I planted last year about this time of the year and it had blue blooms on it when planted and I believe it was a Endless Summer but I don't know which one. It has bloomed all year but not blue as you can see from the picture but it was blue last year when planted.. Any guesses of its name? I'm new to Hyg, as if you can't already tell.LOL Thanks, Sandy
I'll have to post the second picture in a new message I guess. See post titled second picture.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars69 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz