Return to the Hydrangea Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wilkerson Mill

Posted by hokierustywilliamsbu 7/8 (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 3, 13 at 19:27

Had the pleasure to meet Gene after emailing Elizabeth and go to their place this past weekend. They are true royalty to hydreangeas and the plants are not bad either!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wilkerson Mill

I went there a couple of years ago except it was hot, hot, hot. Need to go again during a cooler spell.

Here was Snowflake in front of the house.

o

I just placed an order for 5 plants from them for the very first time which should be arriving the end of next week. I am very excited as they had many varieties that I haven't been able to find.

Donna

o

I ordered from them twice now and visited once. Haven't been disappointed yet.

Here is Phantom that came in the mail early this year.

o

That's reassuring to know! Your Phantom is just beautiful! So far I've just been ordering mopheads, my favorites as I just love the bright colors...;-)

Donna

o

I like them all. I got Lilacina from them 3 years ago and is a great compact performer.

o

Lilacina compact-lol mine is now well over 6 feet tall!!!! But is very beautiful.

o

I hope mine gets that big. This is its 3rd summer and only 2.5 feet tall and spread. One can only hope it puts some size on in years to come.

Lady in Red is another matter - it is close to six feet tall and an equal spread but then it is probably six years old.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hydrangea Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here