Return to the Hydrangea Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Does anyone have Fillibet or Sabrina ?

Posted by madeyna (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 18, 09 at 18:50

I was only going to order the catolog at hydrangeas plus and both Fillibet and Sabrina jumped into my cart. Oops :) don,t you hate it when that happens? Anyway I did a search here and didn,t come up with much. I would really like to see these both as bushes and learn a little more about them before I plant them. I have about 20 hydrangeas in pots now and anothers posters pictures of her stunning garden has inspired me to actually get mine in the ground next season. I have started dumping in horse manure to the area they are going and planing just what will go where. Of course a few more hydrangeas will have to follow me home to match her 50 plus plants. I only have one oak leaf so I will need a few more of those. I cann,t believe I finally have a excuse to bring more home. Now if I could just find a way to sneak them into the car without dh seeing them. I,m still working on that one.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Does anyone have Fillibet or Sabrina ?

Sabrina is part of the Dutch Ladies Series with women's names, mostly starting in "s" for now, large florets, serrated petals and, in some cases, white edges. Its distribution here is limited, nothing like you see with the Endless Summer Series so, when looking for people who have it, check/inquire in the Garden Web European Forums too.

o
RE: Does anyone have Fillibet or Sabrina ?

Thanks for the reply .I did a search over there for both of them and hygrangeas and didn,t come up with much.So I will ask the grower for a little more info.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hydrangea Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here