Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
davesr1975

list of cheap low pried site's for hydroponic use

davesr1975
16 years ago

Htgsupply.com

all the hps and mh lighting system are the best yet priced item i have to find yet....

i have two digital electronic ballast from them 1000w & 600w

cheaphydroponics.com

nutrients have been the cheapest i found yet including some acesseories especllialy if your a dutch master fan which we all know can be expensive...

briteideashydro.com

if your a fan of te autopot the price are the best even though thier out sourced from futuregarden.com and free shipping over a $150 you can't beat that

futuregarden.com

although they have many item and are little on the expensive side my shipping is next fast with out having to pay the next day cost....

but thier meduim like cocopeat and perlite i found are the best price for quanity second is cheaphydroponics.... also i have had a great experience with thier liquid earth nutrients a little low on the (mg) side tho but i have my own subsitute for that......

although do your own shopping around find somethhing that can beat the price of the store i listed please post

earthjuice fans please post advice on the best way to keep the ph levels stable, i'm having diffculties with this organic nutrient any adive would be great

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting