Return to the Hydroponics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need advice on how to sell indoor hydroponic equipment

Posted by Josephthatguy03 NC (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 28, 13 at 21:29

I have been growing indoors for several years now here in Raeford, NC and is a top favorite of my many hobbies. Due to work I am unable to to give it my full attention and I had to stop. I have all this equipment that isn't being used. It would be great for someone who was wanting to get a good setup and try indoor gardening relatively cheap. I want someone to have this equipment that is as passionate about indoor gardening as I am. I have tried craigslist but I am having a hard time finding a buyer and was wondering if anyone of you here had any input on the best methods for selling my equipment. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need advice on how to sell indoor hydroponic equipment

i dont know what all you have that i can use, but i might be interested. shoot me an email.

o

Thanks for starting threads and sharing the experience related to indoor growing and their equipment. I don't have any experience about selling the equipment. You can mail "roteruder"for help.

o

Hey joseph, could you shoot me an email about it. I live in NC too so I could possibly come pick it up. my email addy is on my profile page.

o

If you don't mind shipping I wouldn't mind paying extra for some stuff. Let me know what you have. nickjqz@icloud.com
Thanks
Nick

o

ive got 1 sumaster 600w ballast with shade and bulb and a 10 inch rvk extractor fan with ducting any offers contavt me through e`mail deanmatt1971@yahoo.co.uk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hydroponics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here