Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
georgeiii_gw

The Dark Garden: Scribble and Nibbles

georgeiii
14 years ago

Please any one reading this scribble because any one can scribble what ever they want across these screens to make them selves seem important. You can take and assort them as you please. An old man (ha) once told me that a human has five opening into his body and sh*t comes out of all of them. So please donÂt take what I say seriously. ButÂbut and while I smile IÂm really just a humble Plant-Person. A humble person with a damn good eye with a camera. Infact IÂm getting ready to send in another set. And-you-know-youÂll-look. Haahahaaaa ah-me. You know I still havenÂt shown anything about the Pumpkins. The Citrus are still living and the Tropical Squad!!! I made another 10 of the Hydro-Pods up and 5 of the Bubblers. . Each Squad of 5 using a 30-40 gallon air pump. The 5 Bubblers to are on a 30-40 gallon air pump as well. See IÂm just preparing you for the next episode. And you know youÂll look. You know I use to be a Candy Maker. Right now I can say, right now that you in your life time has eaten my candy. Do you know that the eye has a Sweet Tooth. ThatÂs all IÂm doing here is making eye candy and practicing a little wit with the scribble. But hereÂs a taste of something that has nothing to do with anything but a sit back and relax and nibble.

It's growing in a Nanny Pod. I hand pollinated it and the seed pods are almost ready.

Their much plumper now. As I said it don't mean nothing just a nibble and a scribble on a page.

Comments (7)