Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bilberrybrian

Hydrofarm's 2009 Retail Catalog is out

bilberrybrian
15 years ago

Hey everyone,

Hydrofarm's 2009 retail catalog was circulated to hydroponic stores within the last week or two. Hydrofarm, in addition to sunlight supply, are two of the largest wholesale distributors for hydroponic retail stores in North America. Even if you never buy anything from a hydroponic store the Hydrofarm and Sunlight Supply retail catalogs make nifty references for comparing prices or brainstorming future projects. Unfortunately the Hydrofarm catalog for this year doesn't have ANY prices listed in it. So if you only have one catalog around for this purpose it's probably better to have the Sunlight Supply 08-09 catalog, which does have prices. They both have most of the same stuff in them anyways.

Not plugging any company, but I do believe they make decent references in the same way a Sigma Aldrich chemical catalog is a useful reference in a chemistry laboratory. Sunlight Supply has a form to request a catalog from their website, hydrofarm doesn't unfortunately so you would need to visit a hydroponic store to get one of those.

I threw a headline up on my website about it if anyone is so inclined. Outside of a picture of the catalog it's mostly the same information I presented here though.

Here is a link that might be useful: headline about the catalog