Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
johndb7979

Hydroponic hardware setup - 6oow or 1000w

johndb7979
10 years ago

Hey people,

I live in a small apartment in the greater Vancouver area and don't have the luxury of a backyard to build a garden, which left the option to semi-convert my sun room into a small 5ft diameter growing area. I figure can comfortably place a 4'x4' tray in my space that can be easily manage in the small area.

I've been looking around for some hydroponic equipment such as lights, ballasts and reflectors to supplement the natural sunlight in the room. I noticed prices can vary quite dramatically for 1000w light setup depending on what store you shop at, starting from $130 to as much as $485!!! For hardware equipment that performs as good as any other, I really don't see the sense in spending an additional $300 plus dollars regardless of brands and marketing. I came across this hydroponic web store that appears to offer the best deals on hydroponic equipment and offer free shipping! There are other great prices on eBay as well but majority are from the states, which isn't that much cheaper after currency exchanges.

Please let me know what you think about the products on this site, if it's a good buy or not..

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Fine Designs & Interiors, Ltd.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Columbus Leading Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2014-2022