Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
georgeiii_gw

The Dark Garden: off topic

georgeiii
11 years ago

You know I was just thinking about Monsanto and I can see now the homie connection. These methods could pull the rug right out from under them for control of food.. Europe, Mexico and other countries have stopped buying US corn, even the Japanese. Even African countries where people are starving their fighting against genetically modified US food. They don�t want genetically modified seed in their countries. Especially when Monsanto carries the right to any seeds their crops contaminate like they do here in the US. Monsanto has been buying up seed companies left and right. Now they�ve stretched themselves into information providers to control that too. Awww, homie that�s sad. I had a stand at Earth Day this year and mothers stopped by who were concerned about the food they were feeding their children. One woman said she even feared the local dirt and didn�t even want to use raised beds. Others were concerned about the growing gas shortages and their home heating fuel. Please look up the Barbados nut. Look at how hard homies trying to insult me and distract you about a simple way anyone who has areas of sun light can grow their own food and fuel. See I was thinking of helping one person at a time. Not thousands or millions. Just one. This is another "pink slime" issue. Only it�s a method issue rather than a product issue. There�s nothing they can sue me for. So they hired homie to do an attack job to distract you from the idea. Poor choice of employee there. Homie lacks imagination and only comes across as amusing. But now the ideas are out there and "growing" as we say. You could have solved the whole problem easy. All you had to do is drop Regina off at my front door with a check for five million and you could have had the idea. But then you�d have to face my next idea....non-Liniere motion without the impute of fuel. You do it with Styrofoam you take right from recycling. Of course the idea of people driving around in Styrofoam cars that can�t crash at unbelievable speeds.... See I always wanted to be able to fly under my own power (before I become an Angel of course) Oh, you can demonstrate this yourself. All you need is a plastic bucket and Styrofoam packaging. Do it with the kids, they�ll love it. Break off little chips of the Styrofoam with your finger nail into the bucket. Soon you�ll see the Styrofoam pieces stick to the sides of the bucket. Then they�ll start to float above the rest. You�ll reach a point where they start jumping out the bucket. This is how a bullet train works without melting the rails. Only you don�t need rails or electricity. To stop it just add water. See as you say homie thousands of people read these threads everyday and now this idea is out there too.

Comments (3)

• grizzman
    11 years ago

I'm sorry but you really believe you're going to make a styrofoam car that runs on static electricity?
    Because that's what your car "without the input of fuel" is described as.
    How are you going to charge the styrofoam? With a battery or fred flinstone style?

• homehydro
    11 years ago

You found me out georgeiii, it's all a conspiracy to silence delusional wannabees in forums around the world. I'm the same guy who actually assassinated both John F. Kennedy, as well as John Lennon. The Secret Service just pined it on other people to protect their favorite assassin. I grew tired of all the traveling, so now in my golden years I have switched to the political terrorist division of the Secret service. Now I get to sit at a computer all day while sipping cocktails on the balcony, searching out people growing unhealthy plants in their backyard. The objective given to me by the Secret Service is to make sure the bogus claims made by some aspiring wannabee who has no clue what he is saying is replied to. After all the government pays $500 for a regular toilet seat, they surly have the money to (pay me) spend in such useless ways.

By the way Regina has been assassinated as well. Not by me, but by one of my other associates. We just couldn't allow her to go running around talking to people, even after she came to her scenes. But it's no biggie to us, the bullet only costs 13 cents. But on the other hand it did cost $40 to get a day laborer to dig the hole. So sorry, dropping her off and forcing her to fallow directions wasn't going to work. Though the government has authorized me to offer you 10 million instead. Will you accept a post dated check? Their good for it.

See I always wanted to be able to fly under my own power
    Your flying all right. Flying as high as a kite. I don't know what your on, but you can have it. I prefer being grounded in reality, I think I'll stay on planet earth thank you.

Break off little chips of the Styrofoam with your finger nail into the bucket. Soon youïÿýll see the Styrofoam pieces stick to the sides of the bucket. Then theyïÿýll start to float above the rest. Youïÿýll reach a point where they start jumping out the bucket
    Congratulations you discovered static electricity. That's amazing, it's not like static electricity was discoverer a few hundred years ago or anything. georgeiii just made the discovery of the century. When is the ceremony to give you the Excellence in Science Award for discovering static electricity?

See as you say homie thousands of people read these threads everyday and now this idea is out there too.
    Ya, The idea of you being high as a kite on drugs has been out there for a long time. You just make it more clear every time you speak.

• howelbama
    11 years ago

This is your brain. This is your brain on drugs.