Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
misterk_gw

New member,

MisterK
12 years ago

Hello all,

Been reading on this forum for a long time now and just registered now so i can contribute. I have extensive indoor hydroponic growing experience and have recently invented a vertical farming system that could possibly change food production on a massive scale.

That being said, i will be more than happy to share my knowledge with fellow growers who wanna get it on indoors!

Im actually working on a way to grown using only HIDs and make it profitable and im almost there!

Let's roll GardenWebbers!

Comments (10)

• grizzman
    12 years ago

welcome aboard K
    What makes you vertical system different from the various others out there? Is a picture a possibility?
    What are you growing with HID's exclusively?

• Karmeliy
    11 years ago

Hello.
    Could anyone help me. I want to buy for my mother present: hydroponics system.
    Could you recommend some stores DIY or garden center in Europe with complete hydroponics systems. I want to see and touch this one as I don't know about this product.

• homehydro
    11 years ago

MisterK
    Really another new system??? Your statements say nothing more to me than you have something to sell. Either that, or your not very familiar with hydroponics in the first place, thus think just because you've made a plant grow without soil (not die), you've somehow come up with a revolutionary new system (like georgeiii always does) because you haven't looked around to see what other people are doing yet.

I've seen the same claims made thousands of times before. But not once has there ever been anything revolutionary (or even anything new) compared to the same basic 6 types of hydroponic systems that's existed for over 50 years. Combining the types of systems has been done for many, many, many, decades, and dosen't change any of the functions. Or even how any of systems types work, or even how many there are.

Unfortunately that grizzman took the bait, I have no doubt that you'll feel free to post your product propaganda and links. But I'm not fooled so easily. You'll need to try much harder to pull the wool over my eyes.

• willardb3
    11 years ago

Another reinvention of the wheel.

• MisterK
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I just stumbled upon this thread which i started way back.. Its funny how the party poopers didnt waste a second to shoot down whatever ive never had the chance to say.

farming needs to change, better to get to it than to try to ruin those who do.

Yes, my system works. No, im not interested in selling it to you. I simply wanted to help and exchange information. Check my other threads and youll see. I never said i reinvented the wheel. these growing methods are very efficient and open a world or possibilities that were not there before.

I've opened a farm based on this, and now I have the first take out food shop supplied in produce exclusively from the farm. Hard to argue with reality.

For those who want to be productive, I'll be more than happy to contribute. Its crazy how poor performers project their inabilities onto others.

Khaled

• PupillaCharites
    10 years ago

Hi Khaled, the only frequent poster still active from this old thread welcomed you to the forum and asked you if you would be so kind to tell us more about your new vertical invention ;-)

Well, I too would love to hear more, and if it isn't a commercial advertising, it would be so wonderful if you could show us a little of your great idea.

It sounds super to me and I would really, really appreciate more info on the idea behind your vertical based invention, because I always love to build new things too! Bring it on! I'm anticipating a juicy vertical garden sandwich out of this!

PS, if you can post links to the other Garden Web forum threads that are important, that would also be helpful, because I don't know how to follow your suggestion to look at your other threads without having a link.

This post was edited by PupillaCharites on Sun, Jan 26, 14 at 19:35

• robert_1943
    10 years ago

In Australia we have vertical based soil systems that are purchased from a large hardware organisation some thing like Walmart in the USA. They can be configured to run up and down walls or run horizontally with pockets for any type of plants , that have a drip system attached to a hose system with a timer.
    Is your system similar, it is good to see some one take a pro active approach to a gardening system that is growing in acceptance every day all around the world.

• robert_1943
    10 years ago

PS I see you live in Canada, my second home I used to live in Kitchener Waterloo Ontario and returned last year to see my old stomping grounds, great to see some other Nationalities join the forum.

• Doug.Fleuette
    10 years ago

New to this site.. thinking of creating my first hydroponic system using a vinyl post sleeve. Maybe an ebb and flow system.. any suggestions??

• grizzman
    10 years ago

If you're new to hydro I suggest your first endeavor be a tomato plant in a DWC system. They can be built with minimal effort and cost. Put it inside in a sunny window and you needn't worry about lights. The idea is to keep the costs to a minimum so if you don't enjoy it, you're not out that much money.

Sponsored
Ramos Timber
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Westerville's Top Craftsman & Exceptional Quality Tile & Stone