Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bridgemonger

Standard DWC cherry toms

bridgemonger
10 years ago

This is my first system, so lots of learning. I am in the process of doing my fist single plant 5gallon. The current is 10gal roughneck tub with 2 plants. Was 3, but I 86d one for space. I've had few bumps I have figured out and I a pretty sure everything is going well. My system is the mentioned tub, south facing window, and a pair of 125w cfls. And a small fan. I am running GH floraduo and for some reason nectar of the gods Herculean harvest. I started bloom about a month ago (when I had also figured out I was under feeding- which explained the yellow crumblies) and I have flowers and green matters popping up all over. I see lots of people talking about closed pollination and I just have to say, a gentle "running" middle and index finger on the flowers and stem seem to work great. Getting sideways here. Oh, I change water @ 2 weeks and at one week --- now --- I add nutrients based for 2 gallons of water. I just don't believe the guide follows true when plants become larger.

Anyhow, question is about how long from the first green till it starts going red? I think it's been 2 weeks about and I am expecting any day now for red to start coming in. Supplying a picture if anyone eagle eyed spots something let me know!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner