Return to the Hydroponics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Leaf Curl

Posted by lynndion566 FL (My Page) on
Sat, May 16, 09 at 15:03

Hi all: please help with what could cause leaf curl and wilt on newer leaves only, see pic. of green bean plant. Beans are 1-3 inches long and have looked healthy up to this point. Growing in perlite, dwc with air stone, outdoors with intermittant fan for cooling...temps in hig 80's. PH is 6.0. EC 1.9. roots are off white. Thanks for any help you can give. Will try to send pic with this post.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Leaf Curl

are they always like this, or does it come and go at different times of the day?

o
RE: Leaf Curl

It does not wilt at all on rainy days. Wilt is usually there when I get up. I know it is hot and have put in shade but that does not seem to help...they still wilt except when it rains. Beans seem to be progressing ok though slowly. Thanks for any input.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hydroponics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here