Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
keazyyy

good organic hydroponic nutes for growing vegetables?

keazyyy
9 years ago

Hey everyone,

I'm new to this whole hydroponic and gardening thing. I'm still learning the basics. I have a two DWC setups with air stones currently and was looking to grow various vegetables (leafy vegs like lettuce, bok choy, maybe some kale and also some fruiting vegetables like tomatoes and peppers).

I know there is debate of what it truly means to be organic because organic can mean something different depending on who you are talking to. But I am looking for something that isn't synthetic and basically as close to organic as you can get. I've been told to check out fox farms hydro line of big bloom, tiger bloom and grow big. I've also looked into advanced nutrients Mother Earth Super Tea Bloom and Grow, and their Iguana Juice line. I've seen General Organics line, etc.

I'm so lost. I basically just want a decent organic fert that I can use in my DWC. A nute for veg for my leafy vegetables and then a good bloom for my peppers/tomatoes. Other than that do I need anything else like a micro or anything? Thanks in advance.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH