Return to the Hydroponics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Singapore Hydroponic Gardens

Posted by Bryguy none (My Page) on
Sun, May 20, 12 at 21:02

Hello! I am an engineering student working in Singapore on an engineering project for urban gardening. As my team has researched different ways to accomplish our objectives we have looked at hydroponics as a viable solution. We are dealing with government housing in Singapore which is very small so space is a very big issue. The climate is very hot and humid. We were wondering if there is any advice out there about design ideas, methods that may work, problems that you have encountered etc. Really any user feedback from people who active participate in indoor gardening would be extremely helpful as we try to improve the processes and technologies that are currently used. We hope to hear from you - BYU Engineering Team

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Singapore Hydroponic Gardens

search this forum for jean-luc and/or lucas. If you can tolerate all the arguing and bickering he caused, you may find some useful information as he lives in thailand.

o

I have something that will interest you. Go to Sustainable Hydrponics. Let me know what you think. And yes there's bickering there too. Hahaaaaa

o

Hi there. BYU Engineering Team,
My name is Thomas and i would like to meet you guys to learn together with you guys about the hydroponics technology. Hope we can share each other our knowledege. Pls reply me at cgloh@hotmail.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hydroponics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here