Return to the Hydroponics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
clone machines

Posted by earthling 7/8 TX (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 10, 04 at 20:39

Has anyone used the cloning machines? I want to use it for roses, shrubs, etc....would like some feedback, please.

Thanks, Kris

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: clone machines

I don't know what you mean by cloning machine....is this a proprietary device?

I have an aeroponic set-up and can clone your grandmother's toenails :^) and I think this is true generally for hydroponic systems.

o

Here is a website where they are sold:

http://www.4hydroponics.com/hydroponics/aeroponics2.asp?ItemNo=Aagri

o

I'm sure it would work great. It seems like a waste of money though. You can easily build one cheaply from a rubbermaid tub, aquarium aerater, and net pots or styrofoam cups. You could even add a water pump attached to misters if you wanted to go all out, although that isn't necessary. Do an internet search for an "aeroponic cloner". I wouldn't shy away from sites that are primarily geared toward illegal crops. You can learn a lot from those guys, even if you plan on growing vegetables.

o

I built one on advice from 'those guys'. Two Sterilite tubs, some styrofoam cups, silver duct tape and an ultrasonic mist maker.

I'm thinking of adding an aquarium bubbler for more Oxygen.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hydroponics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here