Return to the Hydroponics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Is anybody going to the San Fransisco Indoor Gardening Expo?

Posted by macks 10 (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 19, 08 at 23:52

I'll be going on both days, 26 & 27, I got an invite to the industry day! I hope there will be some interesting new technology this year.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Is anybody going to the San Fransisco Indoor Gardening Expo?

I'd love to go, but even with a gas sipping Honda I can't really afford the gas, and airline tickets are getting a bit crazy, so it's a no-go for me.

Plus I know me, and I'd end up spending all my time looking at stuff and talking to people and I'd get absolutely zero work done, which means not only would I be spending a bunch of money on the trip, but I wouldn't be making any either.

That's the drawback of self-employment: no paid vacation time. Well, it's one of the drawbacks, anyway.

o

I hear ya. I just returned from the trip, and thankfully, I made a lot of good friends and received a few thousand dollars worth of free nutes!

o

Would you post some links to sites with info about upcoming shows.
thanks.

o

Show us some of your swag!

Better yet, send me some free nutes! LOL
Seriously, you get some good stuff?

o

Ooooooh yeah!
I have nutes for YEARS, and I'm planning on reviewing most of it.
I wrote an article for my friends website, and he posted it.
All of the nutes I wrote about, I got.

I really saw some good stuff at the expo, it was so great.

Here is a link that might be useful: Maximum Yield Expo Writeup

o

Wow, that's a hell of a lot of stuff. My little Honda would never have made it back with all that on board and I wouldn't have thought to take the truck.

I'll have to remember if there's ever an Expo around here... take the truck, just in case.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hydroponics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here