Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
iamgrowerman

Hydroponic Information for Indoor Gardening

iamgrowerman
15 years ago

Hey all, new guy to the forum here but I've been doing some hobby hydroponic gardening indoors for a couple years now. Nothing fancy like most of you guys.

Anyway, I got this buddy of mine let's call him Bill. Bill's a good guy and a good friend, just don't loan him something unless you've got two of them. So Bill was looking at my hydroponic garden the other day and decided he wanted to try the same thing.

The problem is that I've learned most of my stuff from books. I didn't really look anything up online until today and let me tell you I think I've got a bunch more to learn for you all. But back to Bill, he wants to do this and I don't want to "loan" him my books. So I'm looking for a good online source for information on hydroponics so he can look it up himself and not steal all my books on indoor gardening.

At the same time, he's still my buddy so I don't want to just tell him to Google hydroponics and dismiss him. So what I'm asking is if anyone knows of a good website or something like that where I can send him that would have the information he'd need to get started gardening with hydroponics. It seems there's some minor differences between doing it indoors and outdoors. It hadn't even occurred to me that it would work outside that well. But if it matters he would want to do it inside.

Any good links for indoor hydroponic gardening information?

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Fineline Deck Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars11 Reviews
Women Owned Construction Company Specializing in High Quality Decks