Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dealzer

The Hydroponics Cultivator Pro I just recently purchased

dealzer
15 years ago

I have been an avid grower for 12 years. Until recently I have lived in a house where I always had a spare closet to devote to growing. However, business has taken me to a new city where I had to moved into a cramped apartment with neighbors close by. Because my lease is only 6 months, I didn't want to take the time to convert a closet, and the space is also extremely limited.

So, instead I opted this time to go for a commercial grow box from Homegrown Hydroponics, and I am really glad I did! I was hesitant at first because I read a lot of users opinions on here about commercial grow boxes being no good for various reasons, but this one really stands out and so far the performance is amazing.

I started with 12 seeds from Reeferman Seed Bank from BC. After 6 weeks I plucked a few males, and let the ladies spread their wings. After about 12 weeks of growth, my plants are healthy, and growing like wild fire. Litterally at least a good 3/4-1" of growth a day!

I am hopeing to pull a little over a pound out of this first grow in the next 30-45 days. This is the first time I have grown this Big Bud Sativa strain, and so far I am very impressed with the dense, bushy growth inherit to this strain. The nice thing about this particular grow box is that it has both HPS and MH lights going at the same time. That's 800 watts of light in this machine, and the plants are responding really well. I think the complete light spectrum is really making a noticeable difference over just red light...

BTW - In case you were wondering, I bought this puppy from Dealzer -

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Hoppy Design & Build
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Northern VA Award-Winning Deck ,Patio, & Landscape Design Build Firm