Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
taino_grower

Any Local places to sell used equipment?

taino_grower
17 years ago

Does any one know of any local places to sell hydroponic equipment? I recently moved and find myself with more gear than I need. I had some success on craigslist. But still have the following equipment for sale.

7 GH Rain Forest 66 for sale all in great condition. Includes grow rocks, cups, coco inserts and neoprene's. Two extra 242 and 318 lids, plus 2 texas controllers.

I also have 4 mint condition AeroFlo 30's for sale. One control wizard 36 cloner and two duct fans as well.

{{gwi:1015726}}

Here is a link that might be useful: GH systems info

Comments (16)

• ramsay22
    17 years ago

I am interested in the aeroflow 30. Price? Shipping to 37027?

• tired_puppy
    16 years ago

I know it's been a while since you posted about your items for sale, but are some of the items still for sale?

• branton_travis_yahoo_com
    12 years ago

I am in same situation and have rainforest318 18 site,yieldmaster classic reflector,hps and mh bulbs,harvest pro switchable ballest,6 inch votex fan,4inch can fan and carbon filter,growlab120 4x4x7 room,hanna ph tester,and nutrients,many xtras,over 1400$ invested,less than 1 year old,will take 900 for all

• grizzman
    12 years ago

where are you located Branton?
    Are the bulbs 400W?

• branton_travis_yahoo_com
    12 years ago

Bulbs and ballest are 600w,located in marion nort carolina

• grizzman
    12 years ago

would you sell the lights and tent seperate? shoot me an email and we can discuss it further. look in my profile to find it.

• zenonspapa_aol_com
    12 years ago

I have a Vortex VTX1200 inline airfan. Never used used it just stored it. Looking to get rid of asap for a good deal.

• jimenezivan007
    8 years ago

Sun Systems Air-Cooled Reflector, Blockbuster 8" still in its original packaging and lifetime warranty. Ballast OG Series 1000. 1000 Watts Light buld. All three items never been used and have the receipt. Need the cash asap.

• User
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

We have in Van Nuys, CA hydroponic equipment from a grow that was raided. The police took the marijuana and light bulbs leaving the rest to be dealt with. If anyone is interested in purchasing some of the items let me know. We have grow light reflectors, ballasts, fans, pots, chemicals, etc... Contact me for further information. Serious inquiries only please.

• Larry Winkley
    8 years ago

Just moved here from Washington state, and brought a couple of lights with me, and looking to sell them asap,I'm currently living in Terre Haute Indiana any one interested in two 1000 wat high quality lights, and bailist one is 6 foot, the other 8 foot?

• bmoreriding
    7 years ago

Hello, for anyone trying to step up their grow correctly , please call I'm moving to Sayulita Mexico and want to sell everything, ( the best equipment from clone to cure at hands down the best price) too much to list, ( alot is still under warranty or brand new!) call 410-570-5867 ask for Jackson and I can tell you everything I have, send you pictures or you can come see it. Thanks J -

• lizethlopez217_ll
    6 years ago

I am selling

my complete grow kit only used for two cycles Virtual Sun 3 pack digital dimmable ballast. Also Virtual Sun 8 in inline exhaust with fan and carbon air filter, and CO2 generator plus much much more call or text 323-353-5601 if interested

• Lester Lohnes
    last year

Equipment for 6472374222

• Scarlett Emily
    last year
    • Industrial Equipment Dealers.
    • Craigslist Heavy Equipment Section.
    • eBay Business & Industrial Section.
    • Locally on Facebook Marketplace.
    • Public Facebook Groups.
  • Damian Mosley
    5 months ago

If anyone is looking for some nice grow lights and everything else you need to start growing, and is looking to score a great deal, look no further. I have everything you need, I have a total of 5 grow lights, a heat pad for the seeds and roots, I have a humidity reader with an air filter to stabilize your grow room, and I have like 10 different bottles of the best plants food for when they first start to when they start budding. My number is 502-240-7051, name Dame

If you know your stuff then you know your looking at around $2,000 worth of grow equipment, but I'm only asking $700 and I can come down a little, I'll work with you if you are really interested.